Media Venter

a glimpse of Anngiely's opinions and random rabblings about media.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ah templates.. links?!

I finally figured out how to add links to my blog (Thanks Prof. B!) but for some reason the changes shows up on my template, but not my blog. I tired refreshing and republishing, but it still won't show up. I find this rather strange. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can tell me what's up with this problem and/or has any solutions. Ah I wish I had Blogger Beta =( Sorry, I just had to vent out some frustration.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know the solution to this problem -- it drove me crazy last year. When you make changes to your template and click SAVE, look at the next screen. There are two options, "Republish entire blog" and "Republish index only." You have to republish entire blog for the changes to show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home